Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2008 Halloween Party

After months of planning, our Halloween party is over. Thanks to all who came. We had a great time. I'm a little disappointed that more people didn't come, but it turned out well and our very best friends were there to celebrate. I have to say that Chizo's outfit is my favorite but only after I watched the video this morning (see below). Thibodeau would not leave Little Mama's tail alone. Rizzo just looked freaky in that mask. Little sister really needed more clothes on! Wild Woman dressed like Don was just amazing! All of the costumes were great.

I'm glad it is over. The food was great and we had just enough. Apples to Apples was awesome as always. Cleaning up sucked! Can't wait to do it again. Love to everyone!








2 comments:

K. said...

oh my! fire woman IS pretty naked!

John-Bryan Hopkins said...

I see!!

well glad you had a good time.....