Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I know we did. Friday night we took JW trick or treating on our street and then dropped him off at Mawmaw's. Too Tall and I dressed up and went to the Blues Tavern for a little while. We called it an early night, went home and played wii. Saturday we got up, paid bills and picked up JW. We had some time to kill before meeting Cooter for lunch so we took JW to the park. Saturday night I had to work at the store until 9:00pm. When I got home we had our neighbors over and played wii. I wanted to go to Johnny12Frank7's birthday party but I got home at 10:00 and we didn't have a sitter. Sunday we went to the Pecan Festival and had lunch at Azteca's. Last night we caught the new episode of True Blood on HBO. If you haven't watched it, do it! I love it! Bad Southern accents and all!

Only 3 1/2 weeks until Thanksgiving! Birmingham beware of a Boltz invasion!

Lots of pictures on the slide show! Yes JW really painted the "masterpiece."

(I'm using his name now because Big Brother doesn't like "Dub.")


1 comment:

John-Bryan Hopkins said...

NEAT SLIDE SHOW!!!!

LOOKS LIKE FUN WAS HAD!