Monday, December 1, 2008

Great Weekend!!!

So...How was your Thanksgiving weekend?


Ours was wonderful! After making the trek to Birmingham from Mobile, Big Brother ordered pizza and T-Fin started mixing drinks. I, of course, was drinking beer! JW was greeted with loads of toys T-Fin had picked up from Books-A-Million. Including, but not limited to, a pop guns that flings foam balls all over the place and a pooping sheep. He was in heaven. The next day was Thanksgiving so Big Brother and I started bright and early on the turkey and fixings. His $8 turkey was great. Nanny's dressing was on spot and the green bean casserole, after the burnt top was removed, was tasty. The ham was the best in my book!



I really enjoyed watching Too Tall, Big Brother and JW playing in the yard with the pop gun. After eating way too much, we resided to the fireplace outside, lovely. Spiderman and the Green Goblin played for hours. Tiff came to visit, along with her brother. They were given the grand tour of 11 and I drank way too much!


Friday we drove to Lake Martin to spend time with the sisters, Homeboy and the cripple. We played all kinds of games and drank tons of alcohol, listened to the rain and ate loads of leftovers. The chef for the weekend was Homegirl and I have to say that I was very impressed with the egg sandwich and ravioli's. Did I mention that there were 4 dogs there? Sam, Roscoe, Layla and Jake. They all were great to have around except for the Cujo moment, but how can I be mad at that face?


Hopefully we will be able to visit again really soon. The lake house was just great. I love Big Brother and T-Fin like crazy. JW has a new best friend (who buys him chocolate). I love the girls and Homeboy also.


I will leave you with a few words from the weekend:
Roots
Julia Roberts
Stinky Boobs
Giblets
Subway
Dunce Hat


PS: I am on Twitter! Check it out! Love it!

Go rent/buy Get Smart. I laughed my butt off, which I needed after this weekend. Cellulite City, I'm already there!!

Love to all!!

View from the lake house. Thanks Amy!


We share the same genes!

YUMMY?


My weirdo child. At least he is cute :)


I think we already knew he was a turkey!

















3 comments:

K. said...

you are going to be in BIG trouble. how could you forget SCREENSAVER??

Anonymous said...

Glad y'all had a great time!

Gobble, Gobble, Oh my!

Southern Foodette said...

I'm sorry. Hince the dunce cap! I earned it!