Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Update 2

Ok so the BGUP stepped in and said hell to the no to the name Victoria. We are back to Hayden Lee Chapple Boltz and I am so happy about that. Mark is still not thrilled about the name because it reminds him of the mechanic from Wings. You know, the guy from Smart People? Oh well, he will get over it.

The history of this name is as follows:


Hayden: My mother is from Hayden, AL so that is in honor of her.

Lee: I told you yesterday, but it has been a family name since forever.

Chapple: My paternal grandfathers middle name.

Boltz: The last name of some guy I met about 8 1/2 years ago and fell in love with. Tall, dark, handsome and great to be around! I'm sure you would like him! :)


Family names are so important to me and its a great way to honor the ones you love.


Now for other stuff...


My hydrangeas and pumpkins are blooming. The pictures were taken this morning with my new camera. I'm really hoping that the pumpkins do well. I think its funny that I didn't plant them. They fell out of our jumbo pumpkin from Halloween. Anyway, thought I would share. Hope you like.




Love to all!

No comments: