Friday, August 7, 2009

Baby Update

Well, it has been a while since I have done a baby update. I am happy to say we only have 7 more weeks until Miss Hayden arrives. We still have tons of stuff to get before she gets here. Mom ordered her bedding on ebay, but the seller never sent the product so she had to get her money back and order it from someone else. Hopefully it will be here soon so we can match the color pink and paint her room. We have to move some stuff out of the nursery, put the crib back together, wash all of her clothes and towels and we should be done in that department. The only piece of the bedding set that Mama didn't order was the mobile.


Crystal, Meg and Angelique threw a baby shower for me a couple weeks ago and Hayden racked up on clothes, diapers and wipes. We couldn't be more greatful for such wonderful friends and family. Sabrina and Savannah got her a pink bathtub and a wipes warmer. Got some cute frames from Amber and Becky. Lots of socks, hats and mittens. Angelique even got her some Mary Jane socks that are just too cute! Nanny had a chenille bunny made with her name on the ear and a diaper organizer that matches her bedding. My Aunt Claire sent a silver cup that I will have engraved and Carol gave her a pearl handled serving set that she will have engraved and Hayden can use on her birthdays and even at her wedding. I just thought that was so thoughtful. Anyway...The shower was wonderful and the food was awesome! It was so nice just to hang out with my girlfriends for a little while.

Even though we got lots of stuff at the shower, we still need the bigger stuff. Below is a list of what is left, if you wanted to know. Still registered at Babies R Us.

Fisher Price My Little Lamb Papasan Swing

Fisher Price My Little Lamb Infant Seat

Bumbo seat and tray

Travel system (stroller and car seat)

Shopping cart cover

Changing Pad

Sleep Positioner

Changing pad covers - light pink

Crib sheets - white or light pink

High Chair

Bottle Warmer

Monitor

Burp cloths

Floor Gym - pink

Soother

Bibs

Boppy

Diaper Bag with changing pad

Bottle bag

Baby toys

Car seat mirror


Next weekend I will be in Birmingham to see JB, Terry and the whole Bham crew. I'm sure that will be my last trip anywhere for a while. Mark was going with me but was offered a chance to work overtime, so he took it. JW will probably stay with Nan and Pawpaw, but I guess we'll have to see. I'm just excited to get out of the house and socialize for a couple of days! Really looking forward to Pepper Place!



Oh well...I'm sure I have bored you enough. 49 days to go!! Love to all...

1 comment:

Lesley at Pink Perch said...

Hi, I just happened on your entry and had to tell you your bedding is lovely! If you haven't found a mobile yet, take a look at my store at www.pinkperch.com

A crystal mobile would look simply beautiful with this!

:)